Real Estate Consulting Services
The company provides commercial appraisal and consulting services, specializing in:
- Commerical property tax assessment reviews and appeals
- Rental studies for retail, office and industrial properties
- Valuation reports for litigation and arbitration
- Arbitrator in Strata, rental and other real estate disputes
- Lease negotiation assistance
- General appraisals
The Principal Peter Austin has been involved in the assessment industry for some 30 years and was a partner at Burgess Austin Appraisers for 25 years. He was Chair of the BC Chapter of the Canadian Property Tax Association for several years and president of the national organization in 2000.
Peter Austin's experience in all areas is detailed under the Experience section, which defines the scope of work he has been involved in during his career and affords him the in depth background and knowledge to maximize benefits for clients using his services.
- NAIOP Industrial Panel
- Classification of Mixed Use Sites - Part 2
- Opportunities for Brokers
- Valuation of Properties Under Construction
- Is Assessed Value Equal to Market Value?
- Civil Resolution Tribunal Update - October 2014
- Assessment Appeal Board Changes Classification for Mixed Use Development Sites
- Strata Civil Resolution Tribunal Update
- Reviewing Appraisals - Download
- Resolving a Rental Dispute
- How are School Taxes Calculated? | doc